Included in your Practice Setup plan
- FDA cleared Focus EMG machine + laptop View Image
- Fully customizable & comprehensive reports - Sample Report
- Intensive EMG & nerve conduction training
- Complimentary passes to our hands on training courses
- Personalized EMG Practice Dashboard - View Image
- Free customer support
- Perform EMG & nerve conduction tests - View Image
- Access to EMG reimbursement guide
- Perform Galvanic skin response tests
- Discounted Electrodes & EMG supplies
Referring patients out for routine EMG tests can be timely and often takes weeks. With CloudEMG's help you can schedule tests at the point of care on your own schedule and using your own staff.
Diagnose Common Ailments
CloudEMG can help you effectively analyze your EMG and Nerve Conduction data to help you diagnose common neuropathies such as Carpal Tunnel, Low back and Neck pain, Ulnar neuropathy, Diabetic neuropathy, and Small fiber neuropathies.
Proven track record
TeleEMG, CloudEMG's parent company, has been educating physicians in EMG and Nerve Conduction studies since 1996, aiding thousands of physicians worldwide in the performance of EMG and Nerve Conduction techniques.
What happens when I signup for CloudEMG?
A CloudEMG package is delivered to your practice
Our customer support will call to schedule training
Certified trainer video calls you at scheduled time to teach EMG techniques & equipment
Training is finished, but free lifetime support is available